Memberships / Associations / Volunteer Work
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
Education / Qualifications
- LLB, University of Western Australia
- BSc (Hons), University of Manchester
- Advocate and Solicitor, Singapore
Kenneth practises in family law, estate planning, probate and administration, real estate and general litigation.
He advises on divorces, separations, adoptions, guardianships and personal protection. In estate matters, he assists with planning and drafting wills, creating trusts, obtaining probates and letters of administration. Kenneth also acts for companies, individuals, banks and the CPF Board in real estate transactions. He advises and assists business owners in resolving commercial disputes, negotiating and drafting agreements.
Prior to his legal practice, Kenneth has 18 years’ experience in delivering information technology systems across the Asia Pacific. He has worked in various industries including financial services, telecommunications, public services and IT services. He has also operated businesses in building materials and IT consulting.
With a rich and varied background, Kenneth is well placed to understand clients’ needs and provide legal solutions that are both sound and practical.
Significant Matters & Transactions
Family and Matrimonial Law
- Divorce and separation
- Negotiation on terms in respect of property, maintenance and children
- Adoption of local, overseas and step children
- Application under the Mental Capacity Act
- Sale, purchase, mortgage, lease and divorce transfer of residential, commercial and industrial real estate
- Trusteeship over association properties
- Lease agreement
- Power of attorney
Estate Planning, Probate and Administration
- Structure and draft wills and trusts
- Application for grant of probate and letters of administration
- Lasting power of attorney
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Debt dispute and recovery
- Commercial agreement